Summer Activities at Hidden Valley Resort
This SUMMER, all the fun and adventure that Muskoka has to offer is right at your doorstep at Hidden Valley Resort. There are endless ways to spend your day on site or in town.
The beautiful sand beach and refreshing Peninsula lake offer fun in the sun with activities like swimming, sunbathing, canoeing, horseback riding, world-class fishing, biking, premier golfing and volleyball. If a day of leisure and indulgence is in order, take a nice afternoon stroll through the local town of Huntsville and explore the quaint little shops and restaurants.
Most activities are included in Resort fees.
Basketball & Tennis courts
Beach Volleyball & Jet Ski
Hidden Valley Resort is surrounded by 36 holes of championship golf, spanning two challenging and scenic courses that will satisfy players of all skill levels.
Call us directly to ask about current or upcoming golf packages with a world-class golf experience with local golf courses!
Skiing at Hidden Valley
Like to Ski or Snowboard? Hidden Valley Resort is the ONLY lakeside & skiside Resort and your prime Ontario ski destination, and conveniently located right next to Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area, where their slopes have some of the best family-friendly skiing and snowboarding terrain in Ontario.
Exciting events, pristine snow conditions and modern ski resort facilities await you at this Muskoka winter wonderland.
- Ski and Snowboard lessons for the whole family
- Rentals and repairs
- Night skiing
- Terrain Park
Get your thrills on the hills!
Winter Fun at Hidden Valley
Hidden Valley Resort has several Winter activities to choose from!
Hidden Valley Resort offers great winter fun for everyone nearby.
- -Cross-Country Skiing
- -Skating (on site weather permitting, bring your own skates)
- -Tobogganing (on site weather permitting)
- -Snowmobiling Trails
The time you spend at Hidden Valley Resort can be as solitary or social and as active or relaxed as you prefer. The possibilities are as grand as you can imagine with a variety of activities to experience solo or together as a family! Hidden Valley Resort is a true four-season Muskoka resort with an ideal mix of activities and indoor/outdoor recreational facilities that offer a fun-filled, action-packed vacation.
During the spring and summer months Hidden Valley Resort offers the following activities:
- World Class Golf Courses within 5-45 minutes by car
- Outdoor lit Tennis and Basketball Courts
- Indoor/Outdoor Pool (weather permitting)
- Back Country Tours - On-site Jet Ski & Snowmobile Rentals and ATV Rentals/Tour only minutes away
- Horseback Riding Nearby
- World Class Fishing (Guided charters available)
- Mountain Bikes Nearby
- Water sports including canoes, kayaks, and pedal boats. (Available June 28 - Labour Day, weather permitting)
- Beautiful sand Beach
- Algonquin Park
Hidden Valley Resort does have a Resort Fee that will be charged on a nightly basis to your room bill. This is a charge of $12.50 per night plus tax. The following is a list of most of the services and activities that this particular fee allows you to have access too.
- Indoor Pool
- Pool Towel service
- Board Games
- Games Room
- Resort Movie Room(based on occupancy)
- Exercise room
Summer (May - September)
- Beach Lounge chairs (first come first serve)
- Beach Towel Service
- Outdoor pool
- Canoes (opens daily starting June 28th - Labour Day)
- Kayaks (opens daily starting June 28th - Labour Day)
- Paddle Boats (opens daily starting June 28th - Labour Day)
- Paddle board (opens daily starting June 28th - Labour Day)
- Life Jackets
Winter (Mid December - late March based on availability)
- Snowmobile lockup
- Tobogganing (weather permitting)
- Outdoor ice rink (weather permitting, bring your own skates)
- Ping Pong
- Movie Theatre Room (based on occupancy)