Our resort is currently open MONDAY through SUNDAY.
OUTDOOR POOL will REOPEN on FRIDAY, July 24th.
(Open with limited access, ask our front desk for more info when you check-in.)
REOPEN TO SUMMER DEALS, WEEKDAY ONLY!
MAP Package Deals From
Includes Room + Breakfast + Dinner FOR TWO
Each Additional Child: $21
BNB Package Deals From
Includes Room + Breakfast FOR TWO
Each Additional Child: $7
*Prices are per night, taxes, gratuities and resort fees are extra. Reopen to Summer Deals are only available for Monday to Thursday bookings.
Waterfront and Beach
Canoeing and Kayaking
Outdoor Basketball Court
Hiking in Muskoka
New Menu Available
THE BIRCHES RESTAURANT and our PATIO will officially open on Friday, July 24th!
Call toll-free at 1-800-465-4171 to RESERVE TODAY
SPECIAL RESTAURANT HOURS:
7:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Grab and Go Lunch
12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Note, restaurant seating is limited due to social distancing.
Check Out the Measures That We Are Taking to Keep Guests and Staff Safe
- We’re opening four days a week to leave enough time in between every booking for a thorough cleaning and sanitation of our rooms for your next stay
- We’re limiting the numbers of booked rooms a day to ensure the property grounds will not be overcrowded
- Our staff and guests will be required to follow social distancing and hygiene practices as well as staying home and seeking medical attention if feeling unwell
- All our staff will be wearing PPE to increase prevention
- We will frequently disinfect all high touch areas
- Our cleaning and sanitation supplies are all hospital grade
- We will provide hand sanitizers at all high traffic areas and entrances
- Currently, it is take out only and no dine-in at this moment. However, our beautiful patio is open with safety protocols
- Unfortunately, Indoor and outdoor pools will have to remain closed, so are our sauna, hot tub and all other indoor recreational facilities until further notice
- Coffee maker, glassware, iron, ironing board, notepad, and pens will be temporarily removed from all guest rooms to increase prevention
- No housekeeping and room services will be available to limit contact between guests and staff. However, the front desk will be open for any necessary needs during your stay
- Plexiglass barriers are installed at the front desk to increase safety and prevention
- Loungers at beachfront will be placed in areas to ensure social distancing
- Outdoor recreational equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each use
- Credit and debit cards only
For safety and hygiene purposes, we kindly recommend and appreciate if you bring your own PPE and any required personal items.
July 7th Update: As ordered by the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit (SMDHU), as of July 13th, guests will be required to wear face coverings when indoors. We will be adhering to the instructions set out by SMDHU to better protect our guests and staff. Thank you so much for understanding.