October 18, 2020
After considerable thought and deliberation and due to the seriousness of COVID, we believe it is in our best interest that Hidden Valley Resort temporarily suspend its operations as of October 18th, and re-open early to mid-December.
During our temporary closure, we will be doing deep cleaning and light refurbishing around the property. Our front desk will be open 7 days a week from 9 am-5 pm to help you with any questions and future bookings.
We are truly sorry for this inconvenience and can’t wait for the snow to fall and the skiing and snowmobiling to start. Keep an eye on our website for our opening date and our winter packages coming soon.
Check Out the Measures That We Are Taking to Keep Guests and Staff Safe
- We’re limiting the numbers of booked rooms a day to ensure the property grounds will not be overcrowded
- Our staff and guests will be required to follow social distancing and hygiene practices as well as staying home and seeking medical attention if feeling unwell
- All our staff will be wearing PPE to increase prevention
- We will frequently disinfect all high touch areas
- Our cleaning and sanitation supplies are all hospital grade
- We will provide hand sanitizers at all high traffic areas and entrances
- Unfortunately, our sauna, hot tub and all other indoor recreational facilities will remain closed until further notice. The outdoor pool will remain open until weather permits, Indoor pool will open once our outdoor pool closes
- Coffee maker, glassware, iron, ironing board, notepad, and pens will be temporarily removed from all guest rooms to increase prevention
- No housekeeping and room services will be available to limit contact between guests and staff. However, the front desk will be open for any necessary needs during your stay
- Plexiglass barriers are installed at the front desk to increase safety and prevention
- Loungers at beachfront will be placed in areas to ensure social distancing
- Outdoor recreational equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each use
- Credit and debit cards only
For safety and hygiene purposes, we kindly recommend and appreciate if you bring your own PPE and any required personal items.
July 7th Update: As ordered by the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit (SMDHU), as of July 13th, guests will be required to wear face coverings when indoors. We will be adhering to the instructions set out by SMDHU to better protect our guests and staff. Thank you so much for understanding.