NEW FALL PROMOTIONS ARE HERE!
Our resort is currently open MONDAY through SUNDAY.
CHECK OUT THE NEW MID-WEEK BOOKING SPECIAL BELOW!
OUTDOOR POOL is OPEN!
(Open with limited access, ask our front desk for more info when you check-in.)
SEPT 8 Update: Beachfront hours have now changed to Friday - Saturday 9 AM - 5 PM, Sunday 10 AM to 4 PM, closed Monday - Thursday till Sept 28th. Hours and availability will change based on weather conditions.
DISCOVER ALGONQUIN PACKAGES!
From ONLY $250*
Room + Breakfast + Box Lunch + Dinner FOR TWO
PLUS Algonquin Park Pass for the Family^
Each Additional Child $26
Offer Ends November 30th!
From ONLY $183*
Room + Breakfast FOR TWO
PLUS Algonquin Park Pass for the Family^
Each Additional Child $8
Offer Ends October 12th!
^Park pass is the Provincial Daily Vehicle Permit (per vehicle, per day). Day use permits allow for day visits to two provincial parks.
*Rate is per night and per room. Additional child must be 12 and under. 13% HST, 4% Municipal Accommodation Tax (Huntsville), resort fee and gratuity are extra. 2-night minimum stay for Friday and Saturday bookings. Package availability will change based on occupancy and rates will fluctuate based on availability. Hidden Valley Resort reserves the right to modify, eliminate, or reduce this promotion at any time. Other restrictions may apply.
SPECIAL MID-WEEK BOOKING TREAT!!
HUNTSVILLE, MUSKOKA’S SWEATER WEATHER TRAVEL PACKAGE!!
Book your Fall Getaway and get the mid-week Sweater Weather Travel Package – Free gas and spending vouchers worth $125!
You can redeem your vouchers at the following locations!
How It Works:
Guests who book a minimum 2-nights for a midweek (Sunday to Thursday) fall stay between September 13 and October 29, 2020, can then register at Explorer's Edge to receive one of 300 packages consisting of $25 gas card and $100 in cash vouchers ($125 CDN value).
In order to register, you would need your booking confirmation number. Once you've registered, your package will be waiting for you upon check-in! Note, registration for the package must be completed a minimum of 48-hours before you arrive.
Fall Activities at and Around the Resort!
Hiking in Muskoka
Waterfront and Beach
Canoe, Kayak and Paddle Board
Outdoor Basketball Court
Dining at The Birches Restaurant
New Menu Available at THE BIRCHES RESTAURANT
Call toll-free at 1-800-465-4171 to RESERVE TODAY
SPECIAL RESTAURANT HOURS:
7:30 AM to 11:00 AM
Grab and Go Lunch
12:00 PM to 2:00 PM
6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Note, restaurant seating is limited due to social distancing.
Check Out the Measures That We Are Taking to Keep Guests and Staff Safe
- We’re limiting the numbers of booked rooms a day to ensure the property grounds will not be overcrowded
- Our staff and guests will be required to follow social distancing and hygiene practices as well as staying home and seeking medical attention if feeling unwell
- All our staff will be wearing PPE to increase prevention
- We will frequently disinfect all high touch areas
- Our cleaning and sanitation supplies are all hospital grade
- We will provide hand sanitizers at all high traffic areas and entrances
- Unfortunately, our sauna, hot tub and all other indoor recreational facilities will remain closed until further notice. The outdoor pool will remain open until weather permits, Indoor pool will open once our outdoor pool closes
- Coffee maker, glassware, iron, ironing board, notepad, and pens will be temporarily removed from all guest rooms to increase prevention
- No housekeeping and room services will be available to limit contact between guests and staff. However, the front desk will be open for any necessary needs during your stay
- Plexiglass barriers are installed at the front desk to increase safety and prevention
- Loungers at beachfront will be placed in areas to ensure social distancing
- Outdoor recreational equipment will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized after each use
- Credit and debit cards only
For safety and hygiene purposes, we kindly recommend and appreciate if you bring your own PPE and any required personal items.
July 7th Update: As ordered by the Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit (SMDHU), as of July 13th, guests will be required to wear face coverings when indoors. We will be adhering to the instructions set out by SMDHU to better protect our guests and staff. Thank you so much for understanding.